Wednesday, March 9, 2011

She Speaks Scholarship Contest

What is She Speaks you may ask? It is a conference that teaches you how to become a better blogger, speaker, writer and leader. Whatever your passion is, it will help you make the most out of it.

I have been wanting to attend this conference for two years now. I haven't been able to due to various issues. I have been contemplating writing a book and wanting to speak about God to an interested audience. I practice this a little through my job at lunch but I can see the beginning of a passion. I have a fear of speaking in front of people (a really big fear) so it is hard for me to admit that this is becoming one of my passions. God must be doing something big in me for me to even want to pursue this. My life is His and for that I say YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment